JOIN OUR NEXT REGENERATIVE WORKSHOP
Register your interest in upcoming workshops with the form on the right.
This is from our most recent series of workshops.
What is Regenerative Agriculture?
And is it right for your farm?
Regenerative Agriculture – what is all the buzz about?
- What does the future hold for farming, for agriculture and our country?
- How does it affect your family and your approach to farming?
- How does it affect productivity and profit?
- How can we become more resilient to climate variation, especially drought?
Dr Hugh Jellie of Ata Regenerative will cover the following topics;
• Understanding Regenerative
• How do I start?
• What shifts do I need to make?
• The opportunities for a local, health driven food community
• The benefits for New Zealand
Hugh is the Founder of Ata Regenerative. He is a veterinarian with a specialist interest in farm production systems, reproduction and ruminant nutrition. He is a member of the Savory Global Institute and has established the first ‘Savory Hub’ in NZ as a model of Regenerative and Holistic Management. He is an Accredited Field Professional and Master Verifier for Savory Global in NZ and is establishing the first Ecological Outcome Verified farm sites which allow NZ products to become part of the global Land to Market programme.
Ata Regenerative has been created to facilitate transformational change in agriculture in NZ to systems which deliver greater health and resilience to farmers, rural communities, environments and animals.
Regenerative is deeply rooted in science and indigenous understanding. How can we use these principles to transform the health of our rural communities and food systems?
Use the form on the right to get early notification of future workshops.
Register your interest in our workshops here
These events are strictly limited.