JOIN OUR NEXT REGENERATIVE WORKSHOP
Learn how to manage and design organisations with life in mind
The traditional hierarchical, mechanistic model of organisations is failing us, our communities, and our planet. We need to radically reimagine our organisations as complex living systems that unleash potential and create the conditions for abundance and resilience to emerge.
Shift the way you understand and design your organisation, network, or community initiative.
Join us for Ata Regenerative’s next live, online course.
In this course, Ata Regenerative and the nRhythm team will take you on a journey to design and manage your organisation as a Regenerative Organisation where thriving members, resilience, and value and wealth creation are recurring outcomes of its underlying health.
What You’ll Get:
• 2 interactive, online classes (2 hours each)
• 1:1 session with a member of the nRhythm Team
• Lifetime access (recordings, exercises, and links)
• Resources and worksheets to build your practice
• 100% money back guarantee
What You’ll Learn:
• Living systems science and how it informs the way we design and manage organisations, networks, and communities
• A new mindset for how you approach your work
• nRhythm’s Regenerative Framework, a radically different framework for organisational design and management
• The core concepts of Regenerative Organisations
Session 1: Regenerative Organisations: Principles of Regeneration & Living Systems
Session 2: Designing & Managing with the Regenerative Framework
“The course was a powerful deep dive into how to apply living systems frameworks to design an organization. I learned new tools, step-by-step processes, powerful frameworks and most fulfilling of all I now have a deeper understanding of what life and living is. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in designing and creating an abundant diverse and resilient future.”
Amanda Ravenhill, BUCKMINSTER FULLER INSTITUTE
Tickets are available now and are strictly limited. Book your ticket here.
Register your interest in our workshops here
These events are strictly limited.