Farming for a Successful Future
A sustainable farming event to help navigate the increasing environmental and consumer demands farmers face
Dr Hugh Jellie will be speaking at this event on the 1st December, 2021.
“Regenerative” it’s just working with nature
Brought to you by Farm Nutrient Advisory Ltd. a sustainable farming event to help navigate the increasing environmental and consumer demands farmers face. Farm efficiency and profitability have never
been more important.
All profits going to the Lowe Corporation Rescue Helicopter service.
Further your knowledge with guest speakers:
• Feeding ruminants to reduce emissions – Dr Lucy Waldron;
• Soil & pasture testing essentials – Sarah Stiles-Jones;
• Soil nutrients & their fate – Dr Gordon Rajendram;
• Get the economics right, the environment will follow – Barrie Ridler;
• “Regenerative” it’s just working with nature – Dr Hugh Jellie.
Event MC – Richard Lee from HB Vet Ltd.
Date: Wednesday 1st December 2021
Venue: Napier Sailing Club
Time: 9.00am to 16.30pm
Tickets: $50 per person, includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
You can purchase tickets here.
For more information contact Melinda Turner.
email:email@example.com or phone: 022 1654 396
Register your interest in upcoming events.