20th Annual Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference
Identifying new opportunities to better understand, serve, engage and connect with the primary sector target market of the future
Dr Hugh Jellie from Ata Regenerative will be speaking at the 2021 Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference.
His session is on Day 2, 30th March at 9.05 am.
Regenerative farming and its implications on the future of the New Zealand rural sector
- What will the New Zealand farming industry and the rural sector look like in 2030?
- Why marketers to the rural sector should be well advised about regenerative farming?
More details to come.
About this conference:
This conference is an established fixture for marketing professionals that work in the rural sector. 2020 has brought many challenges for farmers and growers and those that sell and market to them, with the pandemic disrupting many of the traditional marketing channels and sales mechanisms that businesses rely on.
The conference provides an opportunity to understand how both the agricultural sector and those that supply them have adapted to the situation, and to review the impacts this has had.
It will also provide an opportunity to better understand the innovations in agricultural practice, the consumer trends and regulatory drivers that are shaping modern farming in New Zealand. It will also allow marketers to learn how they can better support farmers and growers in a changing environment and develop their professional marketing skills to achieve success for their businesses.
- Get an overview of the rural sector, understand how it is coping under challenging conditions, and explore how it is responding to a range of global and local factors, and what this means for suppliers
- Share the experiences of leading marketers in the NZ rural sector
- Hone your professional marketing skills and knowledge: sales, branding, content marketing, experiential and conversational marketing, digital marketing and social media
- Hear directly from farmers and growers themselves, to understand what is on their minds and learn how you can better meet their needs
Full details, speaker profiles and agenda here.
Register your interest in upcoming events.