Do you work with farmers, or are you involved in the farming industry and passionate about the environment?
Do you have the drive to create positive change?
Ata Regenerative has an opportunity for you to become part of the regenerative movement!
We are looking to grow our team of Ecological Outcome Verification (EOV) monitors. EOV is rapidly growing globally and nationally and plays a significant role in validating land health, upskilling land managers, and connecting them to market opportunities.
Ata Regenerative, as the Savory Hub for NZ, provides EOV to NZ farmers and is looking to grow the pool of monitors to help service the growth in NZ.
EOV is a tool developed by the Savory Institute in collaboration with scientists and regenerative practitioners worldwide. It evaluates a series of biological indicators to take a snapshot of the regenerative health of the land. Each indicator provides an insight into energy flow, mineral cycle, water cycle, and community dynamics, the windows to soil health. With its high degree of scientific rigour, it is recognised globally as the go-to method for validating that land is regenerating under management.
EOV requires an independent qualified monitor to visit the farm to measure the impact of land management on ecological health. It is outcome-based, meaning it measures outcomes, not input control, and is agnostic about practices or inputs. There are no fixed requirements, but rather it measures the impact of your current practices.
Unique Features of EOV
- It is outcome-based, meaning it measures outcomes, not input control.
- Agnostic about practices or inputs; there are no fixed requirements. It just measures the impact of current practices.
- Contextually relevant: adapted to each Ecoregion.
- Farmer first – non-punitive, encouraging involvement and a learning community.
- Holistic Approach – considers the whole of environmental health beyond soil carbon.
- Scientifically sound – methodologies that are widely accepted by the scientific community.
- Minimal effort to make it accessible. The minimum amount of sampling that can be done without losing inferential ability.
- It gives the soil a voice and is farmer-focused, so farmers will get insights into how they can monitor the ecological impact of their management decisions.
Ata Regenerative is seeking applications for EOV Monitor training for September 2023. We’re looking for people who want to help drive positive change with a passion for regenerating land and environmental health through management and knowledge of farming or working with farmers. You will need to be a good communicator and have experience working as a contractor.
If this sounds like you, then don’t miss this incredible opportunity to be a part of the growing regenerative movement. Successful applicants will be selected for the course, and those who pass will become Certified by the Savory Global Network as Accredited Monitors able to provide monitoring services and be recognised globally.
If you’re ready to take your passion for the environment to the next level and make a difference, please send your details and CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Join us in the journey towards creating a healthier farm, family and planet.
EOV Monitor Application Form
"*" indicates required fields